Tuesday 2 October 2012

Looking Forward to "Wreck-It Ralph"

   Well, I'm just a hair away from the end of my Disney marathon now. There's only one movie left to watch: Winnie the Pooh.
   I guess it was a near-perfect time for me to have this marathon, because Disney's fifty-second animated feature, Wreck-It Ralph, is coming out on November 2nd. In the US, at least. So if you want to hear my thoughts on it, you'll be waiting quite a while, since it doesn't come out here until February.
   That unfortunately means I won't be able to include it on my best movies list at the end of the year – because I'm sure it would be a contender. The story sounds cool – like Monsters, Inc. with video game characters, in a sense – but what really sold me was one particular scene in the trailer. It's so surreal to see characters like Bowser, Zangief, M Bison, Dr Robotnik and a ghost from Pac-Man in the same room together! That image alone is worth the price of admission! :D

   One more thing. Once the Disney marathon is over, coming next is a whole bunch of movies I've downloaded – mostly ones that I want to watch so I can complete the Movie Compatibility Test on Flixster. Rather pointless, I know, but I might as well.
   And in between those movies, I think I'll have another run through the James Bond series to prepare for the release of Skyfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment