Sunday 16 September 2012

Back to Disney Tomorrow

   Well, I mentioned before that I was having a massive Disney marathon, going through all fifty-one of their animated motion pictures in chronological order. Now that I've finished that small detour with the three movies that are getting sequels/remakes this year, I'll be returning to the Disney run tomorrow.
   You're not going to see any of my comments on the movies for a while, because the last one I watched was The Rescuers Down Under, the next one that I haven't seen yet is Fantasia 2000. (Speaking of which, I saw the original Fantasia just before I started the whole run. I loved it to pieces, and I plan to watch it again as soon as I finish with the rest.)
   Now, because I have nothing else to do, I usually get through three Disney movies a day. And the three to follow – Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and The Lion King – are all top favourites of mine, aside from The Jungle Book. So that means I'll get to watch all three of my top favourites in one day! Life is good! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment